How many Daddy long legs you got?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevenb

:blush:
Bloody stupid things....I leave them be but they are weird little things.

Not as many about this year as the rain fall was too heavy and I would imagine most of the grubs in the ground, drowned (hey that rhymes :o) )

They flap about willy nilly.....I have some fancy paper light shades in my hallway and living room and when they fly into the gap it's sounds like a bird is flappin' away in there.

This time last year I had about 15,000,000,000,000,000,000 in my house....

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
stevenb said:
:blush:
Bloody stupid things....I leave them be but they are weird little things.

Not as many about this year as the rain fall was too heavy and I would imagine most of the grubs in the ground, drowned (hey that rhymes :o) )

They flap about willy nilly.....I have some fancy paper light shades in my hallway and living room and when they fly into the gap it's sounds like a bird is flappin' away in there.

This time last year I had about 15,000,000,000,000,000,000 in my house....

Beat Ya - I had 15,000,000,000,000,000,001

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Once they come out the ground it's only to mate then their purpose is over.
I bet the ones that don't get any before they snuff ot have a bored lifestyle....:biggrin:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

Seems that way....they are attracted to lights...like moths....wont get any hanky panky off my energy efficient low wattage bed side lamp though. :biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
stevenb said:
Once they come out the ground it's only to mate then their purpose is over.
I bet the ones that don't get any before they snuff ot have a bored lifestyle....:biggrin:
That's what I've always aimed for, apart form cycling! :biggrin:

OP
OP
stevenb

stevenb

They dont half drag up the dirt from all the nooks and krannys about the home....Get behind yer fridge or radiator then carry a large ball of fluff or dust on their legs and then deposit it about the place....my kitchen floor needed a damn good sweeping this morning...

Top Bottom