How many forums are you involved with?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TimO

Guru
Here, acf, with those two another cycling forum seems excessive, so I'm mostly ignoring BikeRadar.

I also use www.serpentineroad.com, which is a London Skating Forum, and Slashdot (if you can call it a forum), which is were all the geeks live. :eek:

mosschops2

Here and BR. Also currently mrexcel and officeexperts, but to no avail, with entirely work-related excel issues!!

Otherwise, nowhere really.... posting wise.... some for info like AVforums...

(didn't we go through this the other day?? I'm a little short of sleep, but am definately getting one of those deja vu feelings all over again....)

Pete

This isn't the best time for me to set down a full list, so I'll just mention:

I had a brief dalliance with the Flat Earth Society. I wanted several things off them, you see. I asked them to build me a time machine. I opened a debate on the infinite monkeys paradox. I asked them to find my missing mobile. Etc. After that, I think I got pushed over the edge.*

Hey, that was one crazy place! Soapbox?! Soapbox is Listen With Mother by comparison!

*based on these snippets of information, my ID there should not be hard to determine!

Pete

Update: well now having 'sorted' some unfinished business* :tongue: , can truthfully state this is my only cycling forum, apart from a 'spoof' alter-ego login to C+ presumably inherited down to radar, which I don't use. I also let my CTC one lapse at the big changeover.

I have four astronomy forums to go to, but only one of them I am active in (UKAI). Would not pass that one up for anything! Of the others - well one of them is a French one: I bravely kept at it for a week or two but to tell the truth I'm not fluent enough...

Besides that, and the flat-earthers already mentioned: that's it. Oh, I think I may have posted in Rogers Mushrooms a couple of times...as a guest. Those guys are probably hoping I poisoned myself.

*don't ask, please.

Top Bottom