1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many forums are you involved with?

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Dayvo, 16 Jul 2007.

1. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Or have been?

I just had a not-so-quick count and was horrified to discover that I really don't have a life! :tongue:

In no particular order (apart from memory); Cycle Chat, ACF, Bike Radar, C+, Pro Cycling, BikeForums, three cricket forums, a golf forum (GOLF!? :biggrin: :biggrin: WTF?), Friends Re-united, MSN Dating (very dormant - I just pull lonely old divorcees these days :tongue: :tongue: ), and I think/hope that's it. :laugh:
    Only active with the first two, and lurking a little with the third.
    How sad are you? :eek:

Edited to include Pro Cycling. How many more are there? Jesus! :blush:

2. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

This is it for moi - maybe I'M the saddo!!

3. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

This one, The League of Gentlemen Cyclists and that's pretty much it.
    I don't like to spread myself too thinly.:eek:

4. OP
    OP
    Dayvo

Oh dear! Is that another one to 'look' at? :blush:

5. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Oh dear! Is that another one to 'look' at? :blush:[/quote]
    I'm sure Sam would welcome you. It's more a club of vaguely like minded individuals than a forum. But if you like a bit of smut and gentlemanly derring do then swing by here.

6. OP
    OP
    Dayvo

Oh dear! Is that another one to 'look' at? :tongue:[/quote]
    I'm sure Sam would welcome you. It's more a club of vaguely like minded individuals than a forum. But if you like a bit of smut and gentlemanly derring do then swing by here.[/quote]

As I feared: it does look like another site worth 'looking' at! :eek:
    However, as I'm getting up in five hours time, I'll put it off for another day, and hopefully 'resist' registering (although there's no guarantee I'll be accepted; 'Dayvo' and 'gentleman' are two words that are rarely used in the same sentence!) :laugh:

7. longers

longers Veteran

I have mostly been looking here, the old place and there's some intersting folk on acf too.
    Been part of a couple of PNE forums which tend to get closed down as they often get out of control. Great for rumours - terrible for many reasons. (These are quite often fans of the same team who are going hammer and tongs at each others throats for leather :eek: - never mind the dingles and the lashers that get on there!)

8. I try to limit myself to one, which at the moment is this one. However, I used to be very active on Truckersworld, am registered on the League of Gentleman Cyclists and am a lurker and occasional poster on BikeRadar. My girlfriend already thinks I'm a bit of an internet saddo (and she's probably right). :eek: :blush:

9. Keith Oates

Keith Oates Janner

This one is taking the bulk of my interest at the moment but I'm still with C+ (bikeradar), Procycling, roadcyclingUK, Bicycling, ACF.

10. gbyers

gbyers New Member

Monogamous - this is it I'm afraid. No imagination obviously :eek:

11. Yorkshireman

Yorkshireman New Member

Er, ... A few (mostly cycling connected ones though) but no interest in racing or audax etc, just general and touring cycling.

12. Steve Austin

Steve Austin The Marmalade Kid

too many...
    www.mlehworld.com
    is where i spend most of my time. I tend to amble through most other cycling forums too, a lot of MTB ones only because i ride off road a lot, not because i'm 15. I scrobble too

13. Rob S

Rob S New Member

That I post on regularly:

Cyclechat
    ACF
    B*ker*dar
    Campy Only
    Several Laetitia Casta forums :eek:
    A steam train forum :blush:
    Digital Photo Review
    And an Emiliana Torrini fan forum

14. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

This, Bikeradar and (intermittently) a couple of shooting forums for technical matters.

15. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train