How many forums are you involved with?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or have been?

I just had a not-so-quick count and was horrified to discover that I really don't have a life! :tongue:

In no particular order (apart from memory); Cycle Chat, ACF, Bike Radar, C+, Pro Cycling, BikeForums, three cricket forums, a golf forum (GOLF!? :biggrin: :biggrin: WTF?), Friends Re-united, MSN Dating (very dormant - I just pull lonely old divorcees these days :tongue: :tongue: ), and I think/hope that's it. :laugh:
Only active with the first two, and lurking a little with the third.
How sad are you? :eek:

Edited to include Pro Cycling. How many more are there? Jesus! :blush:

Tetedelacourse

Dayvo said:
Or have been?

I just had a not-so-quick count and was horrified to discover that I really don't have a life! :laugh:

In no particular order (apart from memory); Cycle Chat, ACF, Bike Radar, C+, BikeForums, three cricket forums, a golf forum (GOLF!? :tongue: :tongue: WTF?), Friends Re-united, MSN Dating (very dormant - I just pull lonely old divorcees these days :tongue: :biggrin: ), and I think/hope that's it. :blush:
Only active with the first two, and lurking a little with the third.
How sad are you? :eek:

This is it for moi - maybe I'M the saddo!!

Dayvo][quote=Chuffy]This one said:
The League of Gentlemen Cyclists [/b]and that's pretty much it.
I don't like to spread myself too thinly.:eek:

Oh dear! Is that another one to 'look' at? :blush:[/quote]
I'm sure Sam would welcome you. It's more a club of vaguely like minded individuals than a forum. But if you like a bit of smut and gentlemanly derring do then swing by here.

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
Chuffy][quote=Dayvo][quote=Chuffy]This one said:
The League of Gentlemen Cyclists [/b]and that's pretty much it.
I don't like to spread myself too thinly.:blush:

Oh dear! Is that another one to 'look' at? :tongue:[/quote]
I'm sure Sam would welcome you. It's more a club of vaguely like minded individuals than a forum. But if you like a bit of smut and gentlemanly derring do then swing by here.[/quote]

As I feared: it does look like another site worth 'looking' at! :eek:
However, as I'm getting up in five hours time, I'll put it off for another day, and hopefully 'resist' registering (although there's no guarantee I'll be accepted; 'Dayvo' and 'gentleman' are two words that are rarely used in the same sentence!) :laugh:

longers

Legendary Member
I have mostly been looking here, the old place and there's some intersting folk on acf too.
Been part of a couple of PNE forums which tend to get closed down as they often get out of control. Great for rumours - terrible for many reasons. (These are quite often fans of the same team who are going hammer and tongs at each others throats for leather :eek: - never mind the dingles and the lashers that get on there!)

I try to limit myself to one, which at the moment is this one. However, I used to be very active on Truckersworld, am registered on the League of Gentleman Cyclists and am a lurker and occasional poster on BikeRadar. My girlfriend already thinks I'm a bit of an internet saddo (and she's probably right). :eek: :blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
This one is taking the bulk of my interest at the moment but I'm still with C+ (bikeradar), Procycling, roadcyclingUK, Bicycling, ACF.

Rob S

That I post on regularly:

Cyclechat
ACF
B*ker*dar
Campy Only
Several Laetitia Casta forums :eek:
A steam train forum :blush:
Digital Photo Review
And an Emiliana Torrini fan forum

Top Bottom