How many miles have you cycled in the last 12 months?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Only 4,400. But I have been involved in two RTCs in that time and had 3 months off because of them so far.
I normally do between 6,000 and 7,000 a year

Pigo

Wow! Don't you guys have jobs to go to?? Or is it commuting that racks up so many miles for you? Or maybe you're those ones who deliver sandwiches on bikes....to the Orkneys perhaps?? :-)

D

Deleted member 1258

Mileage since last August 5625, would have been more without the winter snow and ice, I record my miles on a spreadsheet on my computer, data taken off my cycle computer.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
So how many had cycled far more than they have driven?

I have driven precisely 0 miles...
thumbsup.png

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Wow! Don't you guys have jobs to go to?? Or is it commuting that racks up so many miles for you? Or maybe you're those ones who deliver sandwiches on bikes....to the Orkneys perhaps?? :-)

32 mile round commute and usually a 50-100+ miler at weekends. It all adds up
thumbsup.png

Klaus

August 2010 to July 2011 = 1400 miles
Target for 2011 = 1200 miles but already 200 miles ahead.

I commute by car (30 miles round trip) - plus other driving.
Cycling is mainly at the weekend.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Wow! Don't you guys have jobs to go to??

No; got made redundant in April!
According to MyCyclingLog, in the last 12 months I have done 4637 miles, of which 2347 have been done since being made redundant. 3342 so far this calendar year. Target is 4000 (originally it was 3000) so should make it without much effort :smile:. Might even have to increase the target to 5000; depends how it goes with the agency work that I am starting on September 1st. That will definitely involve commuting by CAR!

lulubel

Über Member
1120 for me, but that's only since I started cycling again in May this year. I'm doing 100+ miles a week, so if I can keep that up all year round, I'll expect my annual mileage to be between 5-6000 - a lot more than I do in the car.

Top Bottom