how many miles so far this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

less than 100 miles ;)

Melvil

Noodley said:
less than 100 miles ;)

Me too - I can't quite believe some of the mileage above - big respect to youse!

I need to get out into Fife and Perthshire and then the miles will start to rack up but I just wish I had more time...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
One of them Odometre things on the cycle computer. I put a note in my phone of how many miles i had done at the start of the year, and just take that way from the total to find out how many miles so far.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've done 340 miles so far ... got this week off and part of next too ... yeah. Looking after the kids so no extra miles unless next Wednesday turns out to be nice.

longers

Legendary Member
rich p said:
Do you write down every trip (however small)?

Erm, yes ;). I got pointed in the direction of Cyclogs late last year and fill it in for every days worth of cycling.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
460 as of last week - had most of last week off with the kids and a bad chest....but clocking it up again........

mcd

Don't know how many miles I've done this year, but the 25 I've just done were the best - air was cool but not cold, dry and calm, first half with local riders on the main roads, second half on my own along some quiet lanes lit up by the full moon. What's more it was unplanned - I was going to take a shorter route but got carried away. ;)

Top ride!

wafflycat

I've never kept an annual cumulative total. But my longest single ride of 2008 so far is the 108km on the audax a couple of weeks ago. Managed over 200km that week and so far, this week's total stands at 102km. Will be sur velo again tomorrow for a pootle in the morning I hope.

mr_hippo

Living Legend & Old Fart
Hopefully, I will be back on the bike at the weekend but I have been saying this for weeks! Still have slight pain from the shingles and my left arm feels dead. I missed my target last year by 30kms and not started on this year's yet!

Plax

Guru
ash68 said:
1468 miles including today. commute 5 days a week, longish ride on sundays and any other days off I can wangle. Lovely weather at the moment got to make the most of it.;)

Ooh Ash, have you thought of joining bikejoural.com and joining the cyclechat group:biggrin:

I have done a mere 275 miles thus far this year.

Top Bottom