How many still here from the old C+ Forum days?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I have just tried to register with a new name and account,it will not open there is a locked padlock in the address whatever that means.I think weeks ago i saw something like they would not guarantee a certificate of some sort,or maybe i was wrong.Anyway i am not going to leave here.

You have to login with the email address you used to sign up with, clearly they didn't think that one through...

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I've never viewed BikeRadar, even as a guest.

My test registration worked, and I have made a test post and a test 'like'.

There didn't appear to be an option for a username, so perhaps you can no longer have a nom de plume.

There's a long thread about new forum gripes, but I couldn't be bothered to read it.

That didn't work, for me, either.

Its all but dead over there now, this is from the new forum thread

As part of the migration, existing users are required to set a new password for their forum account. Please follow the steps below:

- Go to https://www.bikeradar.com/signin
- Click on 'Forgotten your password?'
- Enter your registered email address

You should receive an email containing a link to follow in order to set your new password.
For any additional assistance, contact: forumhelp(at)bikeradar.com

classic33

Leg End Member
Its all but dead over there now, this is from the new forum thread

As part of the migration, existing users are required to set a new password for their forum account. Please follow the steps below:

- Go to https://www.bikeradar.com/signin
- Click on 'Forgotten your password?'
- Enter your registered email address

You should receive an email containing a link to follow in order to set your new password.
For any additional assistance, contact: forumhelp(at)bikeradar.com
I've tried using the e-mail they sent out, but they've yet to respond.

I think this latest change to the site has killed it. A repeat of 2005, with some users having to choose a new name.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
C + could get very toxic at times. Remember when it was once shut down over a weekend to let things cool down?

It didn’t involve Bonj and Simon C+ did it?^_^

robgul

Legendary Member
I appear to have access to Bike Radar and its Forum - BUT the whole thing is more than a bit confusing and littered with ads for all manner of things (Houses for sale??)

It seems to me that the several changes of ownership of C+ and other cycling mags has just created a mess. - and road.cc (which I think was a breakaway from the old C+ publisher) is a mess too.

Rob

Top Bottom