How much does your bike weigh?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robeh

7.8 kgs:reading:

Scruffmonster

Über Member
I found out today that mine weighs 7kg and I weigh 55kg making a total weight of 62kg or 9.7 stone.

How much does your bike weigh?

Is this you?

mmcostumespic23.jpg

(I mean no harm, but those numbers are crazy)

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
It was 22kg when i weighed it (With water bottles on) and I weigh 120kg (19stone) so a rather massive 142kg combined weight for me. (22stone4 :eek: - Edited for Snorri ;))

IIRC 14kg Large frame hybrid, 1.5kg Granit Lock, Carradice SQR Tour, Marathon Plus Tyres, Spare Tube, repair kit, Multitool, Minipump, 2*800ml Water, Magicshine&Battery, Smart Lunar*2 rear lights, 4*spokelit lights.

Im losing weight at the moment, combined weight was 150kg a few weeks ago :whistle:. My plan for now is to get down to 95kg and reward with a lighter maybe carbon bike, should hopefully be drastically better on hills.

snorri

Legendary Member
I haven't a clue what any of my bikes weigh, but I'm intrigued to see the vast majority have expressed their bike weights in kilograms. In threads on this forum relating to body weight many people still use imperial measures for some reason.
Just an observation.:smile:

potsy

Rambler
I haven't a clue what any of my bikes weigh, but I'm intrigued to see the vast majority have expressed their bike weights in kilograms. In threads on this forum relating to body weight many people still use imperial measures for some reason.
Just an observation.:smile:
Must admit to doing the same, my weight 14st bike weight 9.5kg ish :thumbsup:

Matthew, are you sure about your scales? :unsure:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I'm 105kg, my hybrid is around 16kg and more with basket/panniers and I'm not sure how much my Dolce is but maybe around 7 or 8kg.

Octet

Veteran
My new bike weighs 10.5 KG (according to the specifications, I haven't weighed it personally).
I have then added a cycling computer and a light but that won't come to much more then 100g.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
blimey what bike?

S-Works Di2 Venge ceramic speed bearings, S-Works carbon crank, Look titanium and carbon pedals, Zipp SL 143 Carbon Stem, Zipp VukaSprint shallow drop carbon bars, and titanium areo skewers. Di2 sprint buttons, Di2 seat post battery conversion, Zipp Zed Tech 404's with Zipp ceramic bearings. Tune Skyline Bottle Cages. All bolts under stress have been replaced with aerospace grade titanium, and all bolts not under stress are now nylon.
To be fair the bike can weigh a different amount depending upon what wheels and bottle cages I have fitted to it at the time etc... but its basically under the uci weight limit.

Don't stop the engine from being shoot though :sad:

Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom