How much for a bean bag?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Does it come in pink, with a basket?
You could always hook a trailer on
Does it come in pink, with a basket?
Think so...hope so...for that price...how else would all those budding Lance Armstrongs store their...umm...power bars...

Mm...or reflectors...something tells me Felt haven't thought this through properly

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
The New Zealand/Australian curly pearl sheepskin" is "renowned......for its hypoallergenic properties" according to The White Company

So I googled this. The only mention on t'internent of said sheepskin's "hypoallergenic properties" is in The White Company's website. So if you were about to splash the cash for some cuddly wuddly hypoallergenic loveliness you may wish to research a little further. I also like their claim of "heat regulator" which suggests it keeps you warm in cold temperatures (I can go with that one) and also cool in warm temperatures (hmmm.....not sure about that)

screenman

Legendary Member
Only an idiot would spend a penny over £1,200 for a beanbag.

But a rich idiot, lucky people.

screenman

Legendary Member
I wonder and I bet I get in trouble for this one.

If you earned say £1000 a week you might and I say might be tempted to splash out £130 on an expensive bean bag.

Now if you earned say £10,000 a week would £1300 feel like £130

Tin helmet on and running for cover, give me a chance to get away.

I'm actually thinking the Lufthansa seats would make different 'gaming' chairs in front of the xbox in the spare room, smallish footprint, tray tables for drinks and uncomfortable enough to persuade my two teenagers not to spend hours on end in them.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I wonder and I bet I get in trouble for this one.

If you earned say £1000 a week you might and I say might be tempted to splash out £130 on an expensive bean bag.

Now if you earned say £10,000 a week would £1300 feel like £130

Tin helmet on and running for cover, give me a chance to get away.
To some people its just a bean bag .

Top Bottom