How much for a haircut?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Eight quid, but I'm considering a different place that I saw charging four quid.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I pay 7 or 8 quid, and they have a loyalty card, so every 5th cut is half price, and every 10th is free. I get it cut about every 5 weeks.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I'm freemans as I just clipper it every few weeks and have done for years.

N junior goes to a unisex salon in Glossop that only charges £6.50 for a dry cut. Trouble is I have to go with him to supervise the cut he gets after he came back with some horrific undercut Peaky Blinders type thing, necessitating a return to them to get it sorted out

When I was a boy I used to go to a barber in Carnforth, one of those where you sat on a bench placed on the arms of the barber's chair. 13p per hair cut and a penny back if I was good

tyred

Legendary Member
€4. Mind you, in VFM terms it's pretty poor value nowadays it only takes a few seconds - short back and sides, I don't have a top any more :sad:

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
£8 - £15 depending on if it's a local one in Maidstone, or the last one I went to in Borough. Although I also have clippers and for the last year or so it's been a 2 all over for the head and a 1 all over for the beard so it's hardly a hardship to just do it at home. I've mostly been using barbers because the clippers got old and a pain to use (often they'd just comb rather than cut) but I've a new one in a bag at home so that should sort that. Sometimes if I'm out with time to burn and I've forgotten to cut it for a while I'll just nip in a barbers anyway.

Beard is between £1.50 and £2.50.

Top Bottom