How much for the shirts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
The CC shirt announcement was last updated at 15.32 and the total stood at £513.26.

What will the total be when it's next updated?

I reckon £872.40

Any guesses?

Will1985

Über Member
I honestly don't know the figure because I don't have access to the account, but I reckon about £930.

Are we competing for honour here? Or perhaps free postage for a shirt longers!!

OP
OP
longers

longers

Legendary Member
Just something daft to pass the time.

We bet on all sorts at work. Guessing weights of parcels, mixes, tools, which hole, basically anything to pass the time between doing stuff. Sometimes money is involved but it's mainly for honour.

Tetedelacourse

Jacomus-rides-Gen said:
Bring on the CC jerseys.

Who will be the first to spot another member???????? I reckon the London set have the best chance, Barq, are you going to grab one, maybe we could get in there first!

I think it will be the Yorkies. They all seem to know each other.

Fat chance up here in Scotland - I saw only my 2nd ever forum member this week, and he only posted for the first time this week, and the first was Chewa who I haven't seen in these parts since July I think.

I will post a pic though!

Shaun

Founder
I've just taken a break from searching the web for holidays to the Maldives to check the total, it's £882.40

Keep buying the jerseys and I make be able to book for three or four weeks instead of the usual one or two ... lol :biggrin:

Only problem with the Maldives is that if I take the bike I'll get around the island in 10 mins. and have to find something else to do for the next 30 days ... lol :biggrin:

Top Bottom