How much is my bike worth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
As above loads more info required for your eBay advert. You can see most of the spec if you Zoom in on the pics but I’m using an iPad, many people will be viewing via phone so will have no chance.
So you need to include Felt FXA 2012 Model, 55cm Frame, Mavic Ksyrium wheels, SRAM Rival front/rear mech & cranks, SRAM Force shifters etc etc.

Nothing wrong with pricing it at £450 or offers and testing the market you can always lower the price.

It looks a lovely bike and seems in great condition but you need to really show this so include lots of close up pictures too.

Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
As above loads more info required for your eBay advert.You can see most of the spec if you Zoom in on the pics but I’m using an iPad, many people will be viewing via phone so will have no chance.
Nothing wrong with pricing it at £450 or offers and testing the market you can always lower the price.
It looks a lovely bike and seems in great condition but you need to really show this so include lots of close up pictures too.
Good luck with your sale.
What buyer can be arsed to do that though, I certainly wouldn't! I can't even find that bike through Googling as the F85 is a roadbike

vickster

Legendary Member
As above loads more info required for your eBay advert. You can see most of the spec if you Zoom in on the pics but I’m using an iPad, many people will be viewing via phone so will have no chance.
So you need to include Felt FXA 2012 Model, 55cm Frame, Mavic Ksyrium wheels, SRAM Rival front/rear mech & cranks, SRAM Force shifters etc etc.
Bit of a Frankenbike from its original Shimano spec if it's barely been used? Esp as has Rival cranks and Force shifters (10 speed presumably)

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Bit of a Frankenbike from its original Shimano spec if it's barely been used? Esp as has Rival cranks and Force shifters (10 speed presumably)
Yes either that or was bought as a frame set and built up (pretty sure that particular model was available as a frame set only).

guess we wont know unless op comes back, not holding my breath though since this thread is the first post since 2013

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
@huggybear0 has a really nice bike there but not worth the £450 or offers as per his eBay advert. He’s probably had either little interest or some lower eBay offers so has asked for pricing advice on here, nothing wrong with that.

I’m sure I’ve got several bikes that I believe are worth way more than they actually are!

He does need to take all the advice and list it properly though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom