How much milk in a week ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
We average 30 pints a week for a family of four. Kids don’t drink soft drinks, so it’s either milk or water. We don’t drink much besides tea, coffee, milk and water.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Zero. No (dairy) milk here. Negligible dairy fullstop, some butter for cooking. Cheese is a treat when out, or occasional special events. We use spelt milk for rare 'milk' need.

Edit: yoghurt, I forgot about that. I have a few small thingies of natural yoghurt a week.

How do you like spelt milk compared to the more common ones? I don't like oat milk, tastes horrible in tea or coffee. Soya is the same and curdles very easily. Rice milk just tastes like rice. The only one I can hack is cashew milk but it does tend to ruin a good coffee. I've started having the odd dash of cow's milk in tea even though it makes me feel like I have a hangover

AndyRM

XOXO
How do you like spelt milk compared to the more common ones? I don't like oat milk, tastes horrible in tea or coffee. Soya is the same and curdles very easily. Rice milk just tastes like rice. The only one I can hack is cashew milk but it does tend to ruin a good coffee. I've started having the odd dash of cow's milk in tea even though it makes me feel like I have a hangover

Try the Oh Wow No Cow Barista range. Doesn't split, quite tasty by those I know who drink it.

Top Bottom