How much milk in a week ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
And the other thing I have noticed is how some cartons really need a good shake before using

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I tend to buy a 4 pint plastic bottle of full fat milk every 3 weeks. I have about 4 to 5 cups of coffee and tea a day and a bowl of cereal every now and then. I also have an occassional

1671407064544.png

Does that count?🤔 :rolleyes:

Alex321

Veteran
With just the two of us, we usually buy 1 litre of full fat per week, plus about 5 of skimmed UHT, which is what we normally use in drinks. The full fat is only used for cereal, and the occasional rice pudding (which also gets some evaporated milk in it).

Also about 2-3 tablespoons of dried milk a week, in my bread-maker.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I only get through a couple of pints of green a week; tea for my son and partner when she's around. I have cashew milk if I can get it, or normally some oat cream in my coffee.

I grew up on a dairy farm so we had milk straight out of the bulk tank. A lot of people would say it is creamier, but I thought it was less so, as the fat separates out and tends to mix to the top, and the tap was on the bottom so essentially we were decanting out partially skimmed

lazybloke

Considering a new username
My son, with just a little help from me, gets through circa 18 PINTS a week.

yello

Zero. No (dairy) milk here. Negligible dairy fullstop, some butter for cooking. Cheese is a treat when out, or occasional special events. We use spelt milk for rare 'milk' need.

Edit: yoghurt, I forgot about that. I have a few small thingies of natural yoghurt a week.

Last edited:

mustang1

Legendary Member
I used to have a lot, something like a pint a day minimum. But then earlier this year, I just stopped. Now I have to make sure I have a glass every other day. Idk why I changed, just did.

When I used to go abroad for business, I always had cream in my cereal, it was lovely. People used to look at me weird, but it was what it was.

Milzy

Guru
Should we leave out the milk? It’s for baby calves. We will get saturated fat in our hearts & the animals will have been injected with all sorts.

Top Bottom