How much milk in a week ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Between 4 and 6 pints of full fat a week between two people, depending on what's cooking.

Err, and Madam Lexi gets the odd splooshette as well, else she'll shove her whiskery feline mush into the milk jug. :blush:

BSOh

Über Member
Usually about 8 pints semi skimmed between three of us. We also keep 2 litres of uht just in case (we're 10 miles from the shop)

winjim

Smash the cistern
Good god people are desperate for conversation these days.

I'm just disappointed that glass bottles have moved to green and blue rather than silver and striped.

D

Deleted member 1258

We get through 8 pints of semi skimmed a week between 2 of us.

D

Deleted member 26715

My wife went on a diet in the late 80's I stopped having milk & sugar at the same time.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
12 pints of semi skimmed a week between Son#1 and me (Mrs N has some weird lactose free skimmed stuff).
To be frank, I have no idea where it all goes but it goes.
Maybe the milk fairies drink it while we're asleep.

Drago

Legendary Member
Virtually none. Im not full on lactose intolerant, but don't do very well with it so im not a tea drinker. Im a coffee man as a result. Quite often we'll buy 2 pints and end up binning some of it.

alicat

Legendary Member
Two to three pints of semi-skimmed a week. I'm panicking because Morrisons didn't have two 2-pint plastic bottles so they upgraded it to 2 4-pint plastic bottles. Even if I freeze some of it, it will be hard to get through it all before it goes off. :whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom