How much would I have to spend.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To significantly better the stock wheels on my Defy 2 they are fine no problems but just wondered how much something of similar quality would have cost and if I wanted to buy something a lot better how much would I need to spend and would I notice the difference?

Just "thinking out loud" at the moment

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
£3.50 :laugh:

Only joking, you can get some great bargain wheel sets for aroung £350 but IMHO you would be wise to look at handbuilts.

In order to obtain sensible advice you really need to state the budget you would have for wheels so people know what to work with.

OP
OP
simon the viking
£3.50 :laugh:

Only joking, you can get some great bargain wheel sets for aroung £350 but IMHO you would be wise to look at handbuilts.

In order to obtain sensible advice you really need to state the budget you would have for wheels so people know what to work with.
I Haven't got a budget as yet as I'm just pondering at the moment:whistle: I suppose it would probably be around £200 - £250 I couldnt really justify any more as its main duties is commuting.... would this price bracket get me SIGNIFICANTLY better wheels

Wayne Tully

I put AL30s on my Triban 3 noticed a huge difference.

Cyclist33

OP
OP
simon the viking
Some real difference of opinions on here...... I'll just spend what I can afford when I need some then rather than upgrading for the sake of it then.... I just thought a set wheels would be a good spend and easier to hide than an N+1

Top Bottom