How Much...??!!??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snibgo

So, the friend sees the enterprise as something too challenging, needing loads of expensive backup support, to reduce the degree of difficulty. Fair enough. But does the friend hope the sponsors will pay for this? If so, why?

Perhaps the friend would be more comfortable starting with a simpler enterprise that doesn't appear to need the expensive backup.

Chris.IOW

I have a trailer - We can take turns towing it :thumbsup:

I really don't know anyone that generous

I've changed my mind, I'll do the support driver bit, sounds much easier!! :laugh: I reckon I'll drive behind you with a loud speaker on the bonnet of the car (Just like in the time trials at the TdF) and shout at you if you slow down on the hills.

OP
OP
funnymummy

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Flight with bike to Spain was £80
Ferry back was £40
10 nights camping was about £50 ...(municipals in France, one free night in Spain and one Wild camp).
Food was about £50 (Supermarkets - cooked my own meal each night)

I didnt do it for charity and didnt explore the charity bit, however this should give you some indications of DIY costs if you camped, plenty of cheap camp sites in the UK as well....
[/quote]

Fabulous :thumbsup: But i think my wine consumption might outweigh the savings too :tongue:

So, the friend sees the enterprise as something too challenging, needing loads of expensive backup support, to reduce the degree of difficulty. Fair enough. But does the friend hope the sponsors will pay for this? If so, why?

Perhaps the friend would be more comfortable starting with a simpler enterprise that doesn't appear to need the expensive backup.

Hmmmm Sort of :wacko:

I've changed my mind, I'll do the support driver bit, sounds much easier!! :laugh: I reckon I'll drive behind you with a loud speaker on the bonnet of the car (Just like in the time trials at the TdF) and shout at you if you slow down on the hills.

You'll be doing LOTS of shouting then :cry:

Top Bottom