How old is your bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buck

Guru
Location
Yorkshire
3 and 2 !
 

SpokeyDokey

69, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Moderator
16 days:

1407000_2017_A_1_Domane_ALR_5_Disc.jpg
 

pjd57

Guru
Location
Glasgow
My humble hybrid is ten(ish)
 

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Location
lost somewhere
4th June 2009: Dawes 501 Hybrid
11th January 2011: Specialized Secteur Elite
30th November 2013: Cinelli Experience Veloce

The Cinelli is easily good enough for me, and I love it. It cost £660 in a sale. I doubt if a more expensive bike would bring me more pleasure, so I'll stick with it.
 

Flick of the Elbow

Pentlands Water of Leith
I've had my Mercian since about 1985.
I also have my dad's old bike from the 50's, an Armstrong Moth.
My oldest in regular use is a Thorn Nomad which I've had for about 20 years.
My oldest kit still in regular use must be my Helly Hansens, some must be getting on for 30 years. They appear to be indestructible.
 
Top Bottom