How posh is your barbecue?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robjh

Legendary Member
I've tried purpose-built brick jobbies and shop-bought metal contraptions, but my favourite and most versatile barbecue is this
20170526 (21).JPG

The old breeze blocks can be raised or lowered, resized and reshaped as required, no wasted heat where you don't need it.
Anyway, the meat's done, another beer cracked open, I'm just off to serve up....:hungry::okay:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
We have one of these

https://brightspark.info/products/hubcap-non-stick-cooking-plate

Cheap, portable and does the job.

OP
OP
robjh

robjh

Legendary Member

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I love our old little cast iron BBQ - had it many years. Just wire wool it, and it's good to go. Does us 4. Been tempted with gas though ! We have a big coal BBQ that hasn't been used for years since getting this. bbg.png

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I love our old little cast iron BBQ - had it many years. Just wire wool it, and it's good to go. Does us 4. Been tempted with gas though ! We have a big coal BBQ that hasn't been used for years since getting this. View attachment 354294
I have one of those that has been welded back together a few times (before anyone says it, I know welding cast isn't great but I keep tripping over the damn thing for some reason :whistle:) dead posh me!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Still got the handles.... I just repaint the outside once a year, then just tip out the ash, and scrape the grill once it's hot before cooking again..

Onthedrops

Veteran
We had a gas BBQ. Normal grill on one side and a griddle on the other. Used it once last year! It went to the tip a couple of months ago as we just don't use it.
Considering a charcoal one next but not as big this time.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
41ut8H8jQ%2BL.jpg

I have one of these on the boat . Brilliant at cooking up the grub , resting it on the back part when cooked and once finished tie a rope around the handle and launch it in the river over night to cool down and be washed .

Top Bottom