How to 'bulletproof' your knees

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
equally unwise to just treat what a physio said in an absolutely dogmatic fashion, as it would be to take advice from the Internet without cross-checking it with an expert.
The point is is to go to a qualified expert. Most of us can sense if the practitioner is not altogether there. Hence comment in my previous post on seeking a second opinion.

This forum is an excellent place to share views on injuries, type of surgeries and seek advice on medical treatment and where to go. But when someone unqualified, has not seen your medical report, the MRI scans etc start dispensing advice on recovery I draw the line. Particularly when it comes to knees.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
The point is is to go to a qualified expert. Most of us can sense if the practitioner is not altogether there. Hence comment in my previous post on seeking a second opinion.

This forum is an excellent place to share views on injuries, type of surgeries and seek advice on medical treatment and where to go. But when someone unqualified, has not seen your medical report, the MRI scans etc start dispensing advice on recovery I draw the line. Particularly when it comes to knees.

and who unqualified has dispensed recovery advice exactly? I certainly haven’t. Whom are you referring to?

Top Bottom