How to do your fastest commute ever.....and get Strava P.B's........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Easy....

offer to cycle home with a work colleague who lives near you..... Who mountain bikes, posts videos of himself trick unicycling (annoyingly he's really good...) and rides a road bike as his normal transport.... and most importantly only does part time as he is still in six form so has 30 years on you.....

Got home and Mrs V said 'your home early.....'

to which I replied.... :wacko: and :surrender: and :hyper: and xx(

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Another way to set a record is to be overtaken whilst daydreaming, then battle back in front. I once had a race flat out for over 6 miles. Fortunately he turned off whilst I was leading as I was completely spent......I was about to feign a mechanical problem and pull over before I keeled over.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Easy....

offer to cycle home with a work colleague who lives near you..... Who mountain bikes, posts videos of himself trick unicycling (annoyingly he's really good...) and rides a road bike as his normal transport.... and most importantly only does part time as he is still in six form so has 30 years on you.....

Got home and Mrs V said 'your home early.....'

to which I replied.... :wacko: and :surrender: and :hyper: and xx(
Lets his tyres down , you cant let them see any sign of weakness.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
I used to leave a little later than I felt comfortable with, so as to encourage me to go all-out on the way to the station, and therefore not miss the train. Even better was knowing the timings on traffic lights, and therefore knowing that if the one at the top of the hill turned green as I was at the bottom, I had just enough time to hit the phase, and therefore not miss my train, but only if I gave it everthing I had, i.e. feeling sick at the end.

Had to keep a good eye on the wind direction, though.

Or use a plane like I believe this guy did, bloody fast plane as well.
upload_2017-1-11_15-25-31.png

OP
OP
simon the viking
Last edited:
Top Bottom