How to lengthen your holiday in one easy dance move...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pigo

Guru
Location
Suffolk
Just been signed off work for 2 weeks (1st time ever) after having a slight accident whilst on holiday in Devon.
Dancing a little over enthusiastically to some awful Whitney song, my other half spun me way too fast & sent me shooting across the empty dance floor on my back!
I stopped myself when I reached the speaker......with my left thumb!
The top section doubled back over & the lower bone decided to make an appearance to the outside world...... I did however finish the dance before I realised the seriousness of my throbbing thumb!
Wondering what to do with all this time.......with only one & 3/4 hands!
 

Gary E

Guru
Location
Hampshire
Ouch, sounds nasty, hope it heals quickly.

If I was you I'd use the good hand to slap your other half :laugh:

You could use the time to increase your CC post count ^_^
 

Maz

Squire
I'm trying to picture the dance scene...the closing few seconds of Torvill and Dean's Bolero springs to mind. Get well soon Pigo!
 
OP
OP
Pigo

Pigo

Guru
Location
Suffolk
Well I've now cleaned out the kitchen cupboards.......various ingredients dating back to prehistoric times have been binned & all surfaces thoroughly washed.......Next?? I have bedroom doors to hang but i'm not sure that handling a circular saw is the wisest option at the moment!
 

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
serves you right for dancing to Whitney :thumbsup:
 
Top Bottom