How to tie a Bandana

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

Ok I just took delivery of three Bandanas , a Union jack, a Pirate red and a pirate black...these are part of my master plan to look cooler by the second and conquer the universe...anyway...how the hell do I wear these things ?? Is there a trick? They just keep falling off, or make me look like I am wearing a bishops hat or something...please help me avoid fashion suicide. Ta.

Nob'ed from Essex:biggrin:.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

what you mean like a Les Dawson knotted hanky style?

longers

Legendary Member
Fold it in half diagonally.

Take the two corners that are at the end of the longest side and tie these behind your head and just tuck the flap in.

Take photo of self and post on here.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Ha!...I look like bloody nora batty on a bad day! Too funny...it was supposed to look more..erm...Jack Sparrow ish...aye...more Piratey is required..aye..

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Buffs are good and easier then bandanas.
Get a buff, put a pole up from the back of your bike with the flags on and take it when you go on tour.

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Thanks for the tips all.

Let me just say here that I have been totally impressed with the web supplier i bought 3 bandanas from:becool:.

www.bandanashop.com

They were quick to deliver, the product is good quality and as described & above all they communicated with me privately via e mail immediatly when I hit the wrong tit and double ordered by mistake. Then after I got them they were quick to help when I asked then how to fit them and freindly and pleasant throughout. I highly reccomend anybody into bandanas to buy from the bandanashop.com

..just saying :laugh:.

Top Bottom