How wide is your desk?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

Mine's 104cm, 68cm of which being the part that the slide-out keyboard shelf occupies.

So, come on then, how wide's YOUR desk?

Dave5N

Über Member
six inches.

Brock

Mine is 150cm x 68cm
I've just put the computer into storage and swept all the rubbish off because we're about to leave, so now my 7" EeePC touring lappy is sitting on the edge of it looking rather lonely.

thePig

Brock said:
Mine is 150cm x 68cm
I've just put the computer into storage and swept all the rubbish off because we're about to leave, so now my 7" EeePC touring lappy is sitting on the edge of it looking rather lonely.

Hi Brock, slightly off topic but I am about to go on a 6 week tour and need to take a laptop to keep my blog going. What do you think of the EeePC? How do you plan to connect to the internet?

Brock

thePig said:
Hi Brock, slightly off topic but I am about to go on a 6 week tour and need to take a laptop to keep my blog going. What do you think of the EeePC? How do you plan to connect to the internet?

I think the Eee is great. It fits nicely in the bar bag, will connect to wireless or ethernet. Absolutely great for blogging and surfing etc. Battery life isn't fantastic, about 3 hours depending on screen brightness, wireless useage, speaker volume etc. The keyboard could be called cramped, but I'm touch typing perfectly well on it now. I intend to use mine on tour for e-mail, blogging, surfing, photo backup and basic editing.
It's very rugged, very light, very compact, very capable and very cheap.
www.eeeuser.com has an enormous amount of info on them.

Top Bottom