Howdy from Bradford.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bantam rik

Regular
I'm new to this cycling lark even though i'm early 50's, (need to get some fitness). Just about to buy a Hybrid bike, i'm undecided between Trek 7.0 FX or Giant Escape 3 (they both suit my budget).

Thanks in advance.

Rick.

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website :hello:
Have you had a little test ride of the bikes you like!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Welcome Bantam Rik, always good to see fellow bantams on here :thumbsup: whereabouts in Bradford are you. I lived in Queensbury for many years, great riding out anywhere, but always a killer coming home ^_^

OP
OP
B

bantam rik

Regular
Welcome Bantam Rik, always good to see fellow bantams on here :thumbsup: whereabouts in Bradford are you. I lived in Queensbury for many years, great riding out anywhere, but always a killer coming home ^_^
Hi Saltydog, fellow bantam. I live in Shipley, not quite as hilly as Queensbury, thank goodness. Just starting out on cycling at my (our) age my partners going for it too just for a bit of fitness. I've gone for the Giant her in doors has gone for the Trek. I can feel the aches already.

MarkF

Guru
Hi Rik, I live near Shipley and you live in an ideal place to get started, get on the canal and don't give in when you hit the 5 rise locks! One day you'll get up without stopping, next step will be without getting out of the saddle, before you know it you'll be going to Skipton & back.

electric eel

Regular
welcome

Top Bottom