How's it going? - TheLondonCyclist

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey, guys. I'm TheLondonCyclist. I currently have a channel on YouTube but I thought it would be great to join a forum and get to know other cyclists; hopefully there's a few London cyclists in the house :biggrin: I've been cycling for quite a while and currently cycle a road racer AKA Road Bike :P I like making videos on YouTube and commentating over them. My friends say I have a great sense of humor and that I'm a down to earth guy... I didn't know what down to earth was until I got home and searched it on Google ahaha. I don't like road rage, I don't shout at other road users e.t.c I might give the odd few words like get off the phone or use your signals AKA indicators but that's about it. I'm a quite cyclist and keep myself to myself unless another cyclist wants to chat to me which happens quite often lol. So, before I start giving my life story, maybe you guys have questions or want to get to know me better. See you around - GoPro Style :biggrin: - TheLondonCyclist

Welcome to CC, TLC! I've seen a few of your youtube performances. Keep 'em coming.

Plenty to learn and advise on here. And a lot of laughs (or bruises if you venture a bit too far out of your comfort zone! :whistle:).

And plenty of opportunites for a forum ride, if that's your kind of thing.

:hello:

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
Nice to meet you, Deyvo! That sounds exciting. I've been trying to find people to ride with; forum rides sounds great. I might just do that :smile:

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
As in the London Cyclist blog? I've been reading that for years although I've not got around to buying the book yet.

Hello and welcome!
Unfortunately, no. :smile: I'm a video blogger/commentator on YouTube and go by the username TheLondonCyclist. I made it a long time ago and finally putting it to good use.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Hello and welcome tlc. Glad to see you are not an organ donar yet. It's bad enough here, plus you have to dodge the potholes.

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
Hello and welcome tlc. Glad to see you are not an organ donar yet. It's bad enough here, plus you have to dodge the potholes.
Yes. I actually broke one of my rear wheels spokes. Took me ages to find the right version of spoke for my wheel. It ended up being a sapim straight pull spoke :biggrin:

Top Bottom