Huddle Student billing management company - any experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My son is a student and for reasons I don't fully understand he has to deal with this billing management company Huddle. From what he tells me he seems to receive penalties and charges with no end - as they clear one lot of debt - the company finds reasons to bill then further - as a group of students they rent a house - the first bill they picked up was apparent for previous tennants - which huddle claimed they are liable for - once that had been cleared - further bills and charges kept coming....

Any exerience or ideas how to deal with this - I have thought about complaining to OFCOM , FCSA or trading standards - but never having been a student myself not sure of my rights

vickster

Legendary Member
Try the CAB? Or student union?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
My son is a student and for reasons I don't fully understand he has to deal with this billing management company Huddle. From what he tells me he seems to receive penalties and charges with no end - as they clear one lot of debt - the company finds reasons to bill then further - as a group of students they rent a house - the first bill they picked up was apparent for previous tennants - which huddle claimed they are liable for - once that had been cleared - further bills and charges kept coming....

Any exerience or ideas how to deal with this - I have thought about complaining to OFCOM , FCSA or trading standards - but never having been a student myself not sure of my rights
What are the penalties and charges for? They cannot send bills without any reason. Second the suggestion to consult student union. Some CAB's are good but they depend largely on volunteers I think so advice can be variable.

Drago

Legendary Member
Your odds of getting a CAB appointment at the moment are less than the odds of Trump coming out as a commie.

Go on the Money Saving Expert forum, good likelihood not sensible advice there.

tom73

Guru
CAB are going things online at the moment though they do have plenty of stuff on line to work though which may help.

Top Bottom