Humber Bridge ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
7 is fine by me. I finish work at 5.15pm so i'll just hang around in Hull, maybe have a spot of tea somewhere.
Can anyone recommend a pub to get nice food in Hull, preferably not Wetherspoons xx(

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
7 ok for me, see you then, Humber Bridge Car Park?

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Soltydog said:
Wed 22nd ok with me, Thursday not sure what i'm working yet, but it's a possible. I'll have the car in Hull on Wednesday, so if anyone wants a lift back home (Craigwend :biggrin:) i can manage that :thumbsup:

Yes count me in too, Solty (yes please) could do with a lift back at the end of the night, about 20 miles to get there in the first place

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Legendary Member
I have some ideas but am going to drive over and recce it tonight. I'm aiming for a similar format to last time, including a pub stop in the middle of course!

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Just checked the weather & it looks like we have a good chance of it staying dry, so i think i'll be on my road bike. My smart lights don't fit the road bike so your retina's will be safe tomorrow :biggrin:

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Soltydog said:
Just checked the weather & it looks like we have a good chance of it staying dry, so i think i'll be on my road bike. My smart lights don't fit the road bike so your retina's will be safe tomorrow :eek:

I can leave my Golden Retriever and white stick at home then?

OP
OP
HelenD123

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Hi guys,

I've just been to check things out and we'll have to change the meeting place as the car park closes at 8pm. The next best option is the car park at Hessle foreshore unless anyone else has any suggestions?

I have two alternate routes depending on how you feel about hills. One on a very quiet back road out of Barton into South Ferriby (the more scenic but hilly option) or a flatter ride out to Barrow Haven to the pub suggested by Gerry Attrick. They're a similar length so we can decide tomorrow night.

Top Bottom