Humphrey Lyttleton RIP

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
His faux innocent charm got him away with it. A true gent and master of comic................timing.

Will they replace him with someone or does the show not go on?

I remember Samantha becoming an apiarist and Humph wanting to see her 34 B's

redcogs

Guru
Humph is dead - long live Humph's memory and music.

A fine fine man..

Arch

Married to Night Train
rich p said:
His faux innocent charm got him away with it. A true gent and master of comic................timing.

Will they replace him with someone or does the show not go on?

I remember Samantha becoming an apiarist and Humph wanting to see her 34 B's

"Samantha has taken up beekeeping and has a hive with 3 dozen or so. Her gentleman friend is an experienced beekeeper and soon had her 38 Bees out and flying round his head..."

I can't imagine him being replaced. Just play repeats of old ones for eternity...

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Arch said:
Just play repeats of old ones for eternity...

Good idea. We could have them instead of the utterly dismal Quote Unquote and whatever that other one's called - The Write Stuff?

Arch

Married to Night Train
theclaud said:
Good idea. We could have them instead of the utterly dismal Quote Unquote and whatever that other one's called - The Write Stuff?

Oh I quite like the Write Stuff - I like the patisches. But I agree Quote Unquote is not the funniest thing out there... On the other hand, you need some down time, to appreciate stuff like ISIHAC.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Arch said:
Oh I quite like the Write Stuff - I like the patisches. But I agree Quote Unquote is not the funniest thing out there... On the other hand, you need some down time, to appreciate stuff like ISIHAC.

I HATE the slimy Nigel Rees with a vengeance. Pompous twat!

Top Bottom