Hungarian ambulance rushing for a 1 year old

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Oh dear Dan. This video of highly skilled driving didn't get the response you desired. :laugh:

Not bothered. People can differ in opinions. The ones here for example are totally different to the opinions from the source of the video. Meh
If i was going to be bothered about others responses the internet is a bad place to be.

OP
OP
Cycling Dan

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I like how the wife said are you crazy when he was trying to overtake on that blind bend ha. Even she knew.

ThinAir

Do more.
To echo what has been said by others. I think this is a good example of a response/blue light light run.

We are most certainly not given the whole picture, as has been pointed out by I like skol. The camera has a fairly narrow field of vision. Much narrower than the driver would himself would have. The camera also looks to be positioned dead centre in the windscreen. The driver will be sat to the left of this, in a much more elevated position, and as such his view of the road ahead would be much clearer than we perceive it to be from the camera.

The bench mark in this for me is that no other road users had to take emergency evasive action. The driver uses good road positioning in order hat other road users can see him as soon as possible. Definitely no issues here.

I don't think we can comment on his use of speed, as we do not know what speeds he is doing, and the camera gives a false impression of the speeds he is using.

It looks to me like the driver drives well within his capabilities, and within the capabilities of his vehicle. No one was hurt, no one else crashed during his run and he got there safely.

With regard to the roundabout at 11.30, I am surmising that from what I cannot see to the right or left of the picture, that he has chosen the path of least resistance. What we do know is that he had a clear view of the road ahead, and was able to take the information available to him to make a sensible decision aboutnwhetheror not going this route was propionate to the risks involved.

Looked to me to be a good, safe drive, during which he made use of several legal exemptions in order to make steady, safe progress to the scene.p

Well done that man.

Here's a Latvian lorry driver on Norwegian roads earlier this summer.

The prikk had even filmed the evidence that was used against him.

View:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiIY68QK88Y
I take it that the double yellow lines mean the same as double white lines over here Dayvo?

Top Bottom