Hybrid mudguards?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
Just brought myself a lovely Corratec Shape Pro hybrid in readiness to commute to my new job which i start on Monday.I am going to need full length mudguards but there are so many to choose from.Having spent out a fair wack on cycling stuff this week i really need to watch the pennies now so if anyone can recommend a good lightweight pair of mudguards in black for less than £25 I would be very greatfull.Many thanks.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks

Thanks for the link mate I have some Zefal hybrid/trial mudguards on my Marin Mill Valley but they are not good enough and I want something with better coverage. I was wondering what size do I go for with those SKS ones, it has 28 mm 700cc tyres and was thinking of the 35-38 to avoid tyre rub. Or am I better with something closer fitting to the tyre?

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
mine arrived today.The rear was a doddle to fit but the front however was a different matter altogether,not due to the mudguards i hasten to add.My problem is that my bike has mounting points on the forks...................halfway up the forks for front panniers.a bit of cutting and bodging and they're on but i only reccomend fitting if you have the mounting points in the right places........darn good mudguards though :thumbsup:

Top Bottom