Hydro disc 11 speed road Groupset for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

broady

Veteran
5800 hydraulic groupset in good condition
RS 785 shifters and calipers
50/34 175 chainset
Short cage rear mech
Front mech
11/28 cassette

£295 ono posted or £280 collected from Countesthorpe, South Leicester (about 4 miles from M1 junction 21).

I'm selling as I've been waiting to get a road/cx disc frame that will take at least a 35mm tyre to come up in a medium (54) size, but I either keep missing out on them, they are too far away and won't post or way out of my budget.
So I'll see if anyone is interested in this cracking groupset, but I will withdraw from sale if a suitable frame comes up first.
Ask away with any questions 1508623682048-1292866049.jpg
1508623714738-1145562644.jpg
1508623740479-165798309.jpg
1508623780914-999379244.jpg

vickster

Legendary Member

Last edited:
OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
I fell out with planetx previously with a couple of ordets.
One when I brought a frame from them, but they were unable to supply a headset for it and then the one they told me to buy from Chainreactioncycles was the wrong part!! Didn't have so much confidence there.
Second was a shimano wheelset that didn't fit a shimano cassette or Sram or campag.... they said they would refund me, but got a credit note before I had to chase them to get the money back.
Now try to support the shops I'd like to see still in the marketplace

Richard.1

Would a Pinnacle Arkose frame set be of interest? It is currently part of a bike I have been tinkering with and is one of two bikes I have to choose between to let go. I aim to decide in next 2 weeks and would be willing to split if price is right. I am in Derby.

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
Would a Pinnacle Arkose frame set be of interest? It is currently part of a bike I have been tinkering with and is one of two bikes I have to choose between to let go. I aim to decide in next 2 weeks and would be willing to split if price is right. I am in Derby.

I'll have a look at the frame online to see if it's suitable, as it's not one I know.
Will let you know

Richard.1

The frame is medium - I read your original post. Pinnacle sticker says 51 cm medium - 5'7 to 5'10. I will give a price if I decide this is the one I am letting go. I still need a week or two to decide. Frame and fork are in excellent condition, no marks that I can see.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
second that. I just bought a whole one, for less than you want for your hydro groupset, complete with hydro group set! Gotta love an ebay bargain.

Top Bottom