Hyperdimensional water

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Chuffy said:
How about dehydrated water? It would be much lighter to carry. If we can send a man to the moon....etc

It's reasoning like this that led to brandy:biggrin: - dehydrated wine to save on shipping costs. Anyway, I've got some dehydrated water right here.

Chuffy said:
How about dehydrated water? It would be much lighter to carry. If we can send a man to the moon....etc

What about "light water?"

"Ladies, as part of your calorie controlled diet, drink only Waterlite, available from all good chemists for only £4-99 per half litre."

A friend of mine managed to get an editorial in a diving magazine for some 'aerated lead' weights, which weighed a tenth of normal diving weights in the April issue of Diver magazine. And received some genuine enquires, including a couple of trade ones!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Stick on a Giant said:
A friend of mine managed to get an editorial in a diving magazine for some 'aerated lead' weights, which weighed a tenth of normal diving weights in the April issue of Diver magazine. And received some genuine enquires, including a couple of trade ones!

But surely the air would be displaced by water, then they'd weigh more and make you sink. When you've finished the dive, the water comes out and your weights are nice and light again. Can't see the problem.:wacko:

Nearly as good as Sheldons hollow ball bearings.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
What about "light water?"

"Ladies, as part of your calorie controlled diet, drink only Waterlite, available from all good chemists for only £4-99 per half litre."

Don't go there. I've seen TV adverts for a water drink with soluble fibre in it, that's supposed to reduce bloating and hence make you 'feel' lighter.

Although, I can never work out how soluble fibre is meant to work - surely it has to be insoluble to go any good?

simoncc

A few months ago the BBC showed a graphic about global warming. CO2 was shown with the little 2 above the O rather than below it, so multiplying the O by itself rather than doubling it.

Top Bottom