Hypnotherapy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's day 6 of my hypnotherapy... I decided to change my eating habbits once and for all and I am really feeling the benefits of it programme now!
Angry, aggressive reactions to things of stress and distress have been replaced by calm control and I now seem to allow myself time to think about what is happening before I react!
I can even manage to talk about Feckless around my young Son without getting angry, sarcastic or nasty!! I can't believe it.... and I seem to have lost my hunger pangs and over eating seems to be a thing other people do!! I can't eat fast, which is odd because I didn't even realise I was:becool:!!
So.... heres to the next 6 days!!!
:biggrin:

It's powerful stuff. One of my friends used it to give up smoking and it worked for him.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
You are getting sleepy...you will paypal me all you money...
pendulum.gif

OP
OP
Tinkstheminks

Tinkstheminks

I have had 6 sessions and it is Paul Mckenna....
All I can say is that I feel calm & happy for no particular reason at all :blush:
I feel able to cope with anything... and oddly, even if I feel angry, I am just cross... not emotionally effected to the level I have been...:biggrin:
I can't think...at the moment... of a reason to question the results, I feel quite happy to see how I go. :biggrin:
If I can sort out this side of my life - the worlds mine for the taking! :smile:

Tetedelacourse

So you don't find yourself chasing after mice or drinking milk out of a saucer on the floor each time the doorbell goes? (etc etc etc)

Weird stuff. I think his concentrated eating advice is pretty good but I just don't have the self-control (willpower?) to sustain it.

But then i guess the point of hypnotherapy is that it removes the effect of self-control and willpower from the equation.

bonj2

How much is hypnosis? I've always been quite intrigued.
Do you get a refund if you can't be hypnotized? I wouldn't mind having a session but I'd be wary of paying the money and then them totally failing to hypnotize me at all - I'm not that sure I could be hypnotized. Is it literally just swinging a watch in front of your eyes for a few seconds or do there exist any actual powerful techniques?

bonj2

rich p said:
My wife had hyponotherapy to wean her off passionate sex - it seems to have worked:sad::biggrin:

you should have gone to the hypnotist yourself when she was elsewhere and slipped him a few notes to do it 'wrong' :blush: :smile:

Top Bottom