I am back!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy

Hi all, some of you might remember me, some of you will never have heard of me and probably all of you will wish that you came into the latter category, but I'm here anyway!!
A refugee from the C+ site although I have not been frequenting any sites for several months now, I've got so much to tell you I don't know where to start, so guess what.....I won't even bother, suffice to say that life has given me a good kicking this year. A really good kicking, and left me pretty bruised,but in the words of the great Dayvo (although I know he has borrowed them from a popular song of a few years back ;))....."I get knocked down but I get up again." So here I am well and truly up and looking forward to engaging in some happy banter and at times serious topical issues with some inuendo thrown in for good measure.
It's great to see some of the old C+ names around here, Dayvo, Papercorn, Kirstie, Tetedelacourse, Arch and all the others...what about coopj, has she come over to here?
I've changed my name to Andy (formerly Andy Lamb on C+) to give myself a newer, hipper, more snappy appearance...and my Gawd at my age I could be doing with just such an appearance. ;)
Anyway, over to you guys, whats happening with you all??

Andy

graham56

Guru
Welcome Andy glad to have you back, watch out Bonj is about

bonj2

Andy said:
I've changed my name to Andy (formerly Andy Lamb on C+) to give myself a newer, hipper, more snappy appearance...and my Gawd at my age I could be doing with just such an appearance. ;)

Andy

invest in an avatar if you want to look hip.

Andy!
Welcome, me old mate! Glad to see you made it here at last. Pretty much the same as the old C+ site, for better or worse. ;)
Look forward to catching up with you again. We'll have to have a few virtual beers together, instead of the actual ones we had earlier in the year.
Whatever they were, I hope your bruises have healed and you're raring to go.
Thanks for your mails, by the way; maybe you should post that one of the bikes and their various loads here, I don't know how to do it ;) I didn't want to steal your thunder! :smile:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome back Andy. Many of us C+ refugees are here along with many new forumers. It still has the friendly atmosphere of the old place.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Hi Andy:becool:. I remember you from the old C+ :smile:. So you'll feel at home here I'm sure:thumbsup:.

What's been going on? Well Patrick and Arch are still...............;);):laugh:

Top Bottom