I am dreading tomorrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
I had a dentist experience last week ! Bit of a pain in my tooth :biggrin: and when I phoned my dentist I was told that I had been removed from their list as I had not been in the last year ;) !!!

Anyway managed to find another one after a few phone calls with NHS direct and the local PCT and got a real result.

Examination, X ray, 1 extraction, scale and polish Total £ 43.00

Would have been well over £ 100 with my old lot :biggrin:

Apart from £190-ish for crowns etc, there are only two NHS rates £15 and £43 ish. I was charged £43 for a minor scale and polish, and the treatment of one tooth with sealant. It would have been the same price for 5 teeth to have had this treatment... :biggrin:

Keith Oates

Janner
There are pavement dentists here (Literally a chair on the pavement. Normal chair not dentists chair) and they are little cheaper. Maybe the dentist gets money from the small crowd that stands around and watches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

There are pavement dentists here (Literally a chair on the pavement. Normal chair not dentists chair) and they are little cheaper. Maybe the dentist gets money from the small crowd that stands around and watches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you get the bloke to shine your shoes at the same time?

Top Bottom