I am going to start a Charity.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nihal

Veteran
tell me about it , my stepson suffers from this trait .
Biggs682,Beware,The postmans about to visit your house:evil:

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
I had to chuckle the other day when i saw a "yoof" in the village talking to an elderly neighbour. The yoof had his waistband down by his knees, while the pensioner had his up near his armpits. :laugh:

I'm beginning to wonder if its symptomatic of age, you start with No trousers as a toddler, as a child you are forever pulling them up because lets face it average sizes for childrens waists have gone stupidly large, both my kids fit in the lower age groups waist size. then in your teens you wear them really low, about the knee's they creep up in your twenties to below your waist. by thirty they're on your waist. by forty they're starting to climb and do so each decade until at 70 they're under your armpits.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
I have the same man on a bike as you.Team Woodland number 529 on his back.It says gets pedalling this is not a toy on the base.Wife bought it for me, said this was me in the future.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I'm beginning to wonder if its symptomatic of age, you start with No trousers as a toddler, as a child you are forever pulling them up because lets face it average sizes for childrens waists have gone stupidly large, both my kids fit in the lower age groups waist size. then in your teens you wear them really low, about the knee's they creep up in your twenties to below your waist. by thirty they're on your waist. by forty they're starting to climb and do so each decade until at 70 they're under your armpits.
Always thought Simon Cowell was older than he let on!

Top Bottom