I am legend.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

Looks a bit like waroftheworlds in the way society breaks down - well, american society breaks down.

Never understand these films.

If people/you get a kick out of these films why not kill yourself: because they're about as happy as death....

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
Looks a bit like waroftheworlds in the way society breaks down - well, american society breaks down.

Never understand these films.

If people/you get a kick out of these films why not kill yourself: because they're about as happy as death....

Listen carefully, I t s a f i l m ,no need to understand,just enjoy for fun or interest:biggrin:
And id rather stick around a bit longer,and maybe watch a few more films too ta;)

Don't want to spoil any ones enjoyment of this film, but in case you didn't know already it's a remake of "The Omega Man", which Mr. Will Smith has kept very quiet about in all the interviews he's been making.:smile:

Tony

Lardyboy said:
Don't want to spoil any ones enjoyment of this film, but in case you didn't know already it's a remake of "The Omega Man", which Mr. Will Smith has kept very quiet about in all the interviews he's been making.:biggrin:
Er, no; it's a remake of the Omega Man, with Charlton Heston, which was a remake of "The Last Man on Earth" with, IIRC, Vincent Price playing the "hero", which was a decent fist of the original 1950's book by Richard Matheson, "I am Legend". Matheson also wrote The Incredible Shrinking Man, and the Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner, Nightmare at 20,000 feet (may be "Terror" but can't be sure)

Tony said:
Er, no; it's a remake of the Omega Man, with Charlton Heston, which was a remake of "The Last Man on Earth" with, IIRC, Vincent Price playing the "hero", which was a decent fist of the original 1950's book by Richard Matheson, "I am Legend". Matheson also wrote The Incredible Shrinking Man, and the Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner, Nightmare at 20,000 feet (may be "Terror" but can't be sure)

Didn't really register with me Tony, so I imdb'd it. I think I saw it years ago, but didn't think it was the same movie as I thought the "badies" in "Last Man On Earth" were vampires/zombies. You live and learn. Thanks for the prompt. :ohmy:

Brock

Watched it the other night and thought it was pretty crap, and I normally like this sort of thing, didn't like the monsters, didn't like smith's character. It did make the mrs cry when he dealt with his annoying dog though, so it was worth it just for that. :ohmy:

yenrod

The more I read about this film on here I now REALLY dont wanna see it !

And I expressively voiced the that to 'others...

walker

I went to watch it and thought it was a pile of poop. If you've seen 28 days later and dawn of the dead (any version you like) and you will be greatly disapointed.

Top Bottom