I am not a tigger !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
tiggers like bouncing - i don't :thumbsdown: But on the bright side i may have just got englands first gold in the new combined sport of cycling and diving :wahhey: i started of with a 20mph jack knife then followed with a half hip bounce into a elbow drag incorporating a shoulder spin and a finale of a palm slap in which the report was loud enough to scare the crows of the cornfields in the next county . i dont know if i get points for ripping my favourite shirt or not though . pleased to say bike escaped with one tiny scratch - i must have bravely cushioned its impact !! - now do i tell the missus and hope for the sympathy i so desperately crave or do i just have a radox bath and wear a long sleeved shirt and hope i dont bleed through it

I'm amazed (touch wood) in the times I've come off I've been able to roll out of it with little damage to me or the bikes.

OP
OP
berty bassett

berty bassett

Legendary Member
i had just had to chase my mate down as he had missed the turn , i caught him doing about 35 we both turned around and set off again , i took the lead and was just gathering speed when it happened - dont know why , had no idea it was coming and nothing i could do to stop it . the first thing i know i was hopping about saying something like oh dearey me this road rash really really smarts ! and not knowing what to rub first . the second thing was my mate saying that it looked spectacular from behind and if he had bought a video camera then harry hill would be making him 250 notes richer thirdly he asked if i was ok :rolleyes: - i biked the 22 mile home but after a bath and a telling off my the missus i am ceasing up a treat . think i may cancel the big one tomorrow :sad: not looking forward to monday when i have to start laying 100 mt of block paviours - should loosen me up abit looking at the ralgex spray now but dont know if i dare

Top Bottom