I am odd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
I think i have a mild form of ocd,i do like things tidy,and i do straighten things out of put things in their place.
But just now i have gone over the top,i went to make a cuppa and have a break from here,well in the kitchen i noticed smears and finger prints on the black shiny kitchen work top,i have just polished it before coming back.
Is there any hope for me.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
yes there is hope and to help you clear your ocd could you come down and tidy my garage for me please

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
well, if you must insist on hitting innocent Crickets on the head with a slipper then of course you are going to have things to clean up, ergo, don't hit them in the head and you won't need to clean it up!

I think i have a mild form of ocd,i do like things tidy,and i do straighten things out of put things in their place.
But just now i have gone over the top,i went to make a cuppa and have a break from here,well in the kitchen i noticed smears and finger prints on the black shiny kitchen work top,i have just polished it before coming back.
Is there any hope for me.
Dont get an ipad - they always seem to have been handled by people eating chips and are covered in smeary finger prints. Disgusting!

People with OCD don't like admitting they have it as it has the word disorder in it^_^

Top Bottom