I am sailing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Fair enough
Pat I'll be

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
You're not alone.
rod-stewart-net-worth.jpg
rod-stewart-pic-splash-428966759.jpg

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
God I feel old,,, I still remember being with mum in the indoor market stall buying "I am sailing" Rod Stewart & "Mississippi" Pussycat , back in 1976 I do believe

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Yes, got you.
Living in Scotland, one cannot avoid Rod Steward's songs ^_^
Him coming to the opening of the new Hydro arena ... one of my places of work and all ...

D

Deleted member 1258

God I feel old,,, I still remember being with mum in the indoor market stall buying "I am sailing" Rod Stewart & "Mississippi" Pussycat , back in 1976 I do believe

You think your old? I remember going into the local record shop with my Dad and him buying 78rpm records, though I can't remember the titles now, the shop had a row of booths down one side and you went into a booth to listen to the record before you brought it.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
When I started getting interested in music, I'd put my Dad's 78s on his radiogram (yes, he had one of those, more like a piece of furniture than a music system). These included such classics as Bill Haley and the Comets, The Shadows, and Englebert Humperdinck.

D

Deleted member 1258

When I started getting interested in music, I'd put my Dad's 78s on his radiogram (yes, he had one of those, more like a piece of furniture than a music system). These included such classics as Bill Haley and the Comets, The Shadows, and Englebert Humperdinck.

Yes my Dad had a Radiogram, sat in the corner of the front room, the best room, but he was more into Glen Miller and the big band stuff

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
You think your old? I remember going into the local record shop with my Dad and him buying 78rpm records, though I can't remember the titles now, the shop had a row of booths down one side and you went into a booth to listen to the record before you brought it.

Yep , that's very old

Top Bottom