I am suddenly wealthy.....what to do with it all ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I purchased £100 of premium bonds about 10 years ago and after 12 months checking I forgot all about them.
I have just had a form/cheque to say I have won the princely sum of ............. wait for it.........drum roll......
£25.00.
Now, what should I spend it all on ?

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I purchased £100 of premium bonds about 10 years ago and after 12 months checking I forgot all about them.
I have just had a form/cheque to say I have won the princely sum of ............. wait for it.........drum roll......
£25.00.
Now, what should I spend it all on ?
Me. :okay:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
More premium bonds...

Freds Dad

Veteran
When the Euro lottery was over £100m a few weeks ago I decided to purchase a ticket via the app I had on my phone as my account still had £2.70, so enough for a ticket.

Imagine my excitement when I received an email telling me that me that there was message in my lottery account about my winnings. I was planning which model Aston Martin I would buy, where my overseas villa would be and whether to tell SWMBO. I excitedly logged into my account messages to be informed that I had won the princely sum of £2.40, a net loss of 10p.

I cancelled my trip to the dealer and logged out of the villa websites but didn't tell SWMBO as she would have wanted half the winnings.

Top Bottom