I badly need a haircut. What do I do??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Mrs Manatee cracked yesterday. I have known her for around 25 years and in that time (with a few variations), she has had much the same hair style.

This run ended yesterday! It could have been worse. She had ordered a very long comb for the clippers I use without a comb.

Like I said, not too bad but she does look slightly like she, "Wants a word with the manager."

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Mine cracked a while ago.... cuts off the bits that she doesn't like:eek: its always been a bit wild anyway (V wavy and below shoulders)
Mrs Manatee cracked yesterday. I have known her for around 25 years and in that time (with a few variations), she has had much the same hair style.

This run ended yesterday! It could have been worse. She had ordered a very long comb for the clippers I use without a comb.

Like I said, not too bad but she does look slightly like she, "Wants a word with the manager."

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The dog groomers i take mine to have re-opened. I've booked him in for 11am on the 17th of June. I'm going to cut the hairs round his eyes though,as they must be restricting his sight.🐶

Top Bottom