I badly need a haircut. What do I do??????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Second lockdown buzz-cut....
349DB48F-D974-4A67-829F-BC8673561C21.jpeg

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Nearly 57, just a few months off, however it has now gone a very distinguished platinum from its original ginger/strawberry blonde, no 2 I look bald from a distance, still have a ginger/white beard and tash, do the lot at no 2 ^_^

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I bought a Wahl Vari Clip set for just under £40. It felt like a pretty robust bit of kit and made the right kind of buzzing sound. First results were not a complete disaster. I stood in an empty bath and just mowed up all round towards the crown of my head with the No.4 guide comb before asking Lady Slowmotion to attack the top of my head with the clippers, comb, scissors etc. It was pretty straightforward and not nearly as nerve-wracking as I anticipated. Hollywood directors won't be elbowing past George Clooney in order to reach me, but I'm just happy to have temporarily shrugged off the mad boffin look.

classic33

Leg End Member
I bought a Wahl Vari Clip set for just under £40. It felt like a pretty robust bit of kit and made the right kind of buzzing sound. First results were not a complete disaster. I stood in an empty bath and just mowed up all round towards the crown of my head with the No.4 guide comb before asking Lady Slowmotion to attack the top of my head with the clippers, comb, scissors etc. It was pretty straightforward and not nearly as nerve-wracking as I anticipated. Hollywood directors won't be elbowing past George Clooney in order to reach me, but I'm just happy to have temporarily shrugged off the mad boffin look.
View attachment 526379
What's wrong with the "mad boffin" look?

Dave7

Legendary Member
A mate was telling me you cannot get hair clippers for "love nor money". He saw just one set on Argos...... .thought it over for a couple of minutes, went back on to buy and they had gone.

Top Bottom