I bought this instead of the Bianchi and the Rose.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
No I was contemplating a Bianchi the other day, Dura ace shifters and mechs, FSA chainset, Ultegra brakes, 105 cassette and chain....it was a new bike
But did they quote dura ace groupset or part dura ace.......i mean im using a 105 groupset on my Ti build, but using fsa carbon cranks.....so i guess it goes by what they are quoting in their blurb

OP
OP
K

Kbrook

Veteran
There is another thread about it,but it had a Matte UD finish on it which I couldnt live with. Nothing they did wrong,just me not doing enough research about that finish before I bought it. To be fair to Rose,despite issues with the refund not being credited straight away because my old card had expired, and me being given wrong information from them, they have put the situation right, even given me a gift voucher for the inconvenience.
Rose bikes are fantastic value for money and I will buy from them in the future.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Lovely bike that Scott Solace.

I would love the 2015 Scott Addict 15 with Ultegra Di2 but no way can i afford it, so it will remain a pipe dream for now. Maybe if i see it reduced by £1300 like yours next year, it will be mine.

Love to read a ride review when you have given it a blast.

Top Bottom