I burnt my undies this morning...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
yenrod said:
Anyone else had any 'close shaves' in the morning ;)

I have sprayed shaving foam instead of deodorant once. Never set my undercrackers on fire though :biggrin:

ChrisKH - I did hear a similar pet in microwave story a long time ago. No idea if it was true, this version was a dog in microwave version.

Plenty of stories about farmers putting new born lambs into aga's overnight to warm up and being forgotten about. These I think are true as one of the stories involves a now deceased member of my family.

stevenb

Mine are burning now.......and there is a vaporous green cloud around me....and a displeasing odour....;)

red_tom

You can get most things just about dry enough to wear by doing the following.

Lay out a clean dry towel on the floor
Place damp item at one end of the towel.
Roll up the towel and item simultaneously, sort of like making a swiss roll (with pants for jam in this example)
Jump up and down and walk about on the rolled up towel for a few minutes.
Unroll and remove your now (nearly) dry item.

The towels fibers are generally better at holding the water in so you squish it out of the item and into the towel.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
ChrisKH said:
Actually not. Patrick no doubt is aware of a legal case of an old lady who had a cat who used to dry her wet and cold pussy (Ooh err Mrs Slocombe) in her gas/electric oven. When she bought a new microwave she did the same but killed or injured the cat. She sued the microwave company, I think, on the basis that they had not instructed her that she couldn't dry her pussy in it. I heard this many years ago; could be an urban legend but I thought it was a law lecturer who told me.

Urban legend : http://www.snopes.com/horrors/techno/microwavedpet.asp

:biggrin:

Andrew

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Unkraut said:
So how does the average cyclist like their underwear? Medium, rare, or well done?

scrunts under lycra is a no-no (but that's another thread in itself) :smile:

Abitrary

Mine caught fire a couple of years back in the microwave while I was having a shower....

You wouldn't thing that just material could catch fire in there.

I still get scorch marks when i do it these days

Top Bottom