I can visit theclaud free of charge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My pensioner's bus pass arrived today. Not only does it cover the whole of Wales and shopping Chester etc, for half the year it covers the train service. All totally free, so there will be no financial impediment to my popping to Swansea a couple of times a week to visit theclaud.

Are there any good pensioner lunches available in Swansea? With a few pints of Felinfoel Supa Strength Ale inside me, I can have a sleep on the way back.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
You're prbably entitled to a free kick in the bollocks in Swansea.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
@Patrick Stevens You do realise stalking is an offence no matter what age you are..?

Sara_H

Guru
Hang on for 2. 1/2 years Patrick, then I'll have mine. I'll meet you at Carmarthen Station and we'll go together.

It will be safer with two of us.
If you wait til next september I'll be getting an NUS card and a young persons railcard so I'll pop round too!

brand

My pensioner's bus pass arrived today. Not only does it cover the whole of Wales and shopping Chester etc, for half the year it covers the train service. All totally free, so there will be no financial impediment to my popping to Swansea a couple of times a week to visit theclaud.

Are there any good pensioner lunches available in Swansea? With a few pints of Felinfoel Supa Strength Ale inside me, I can have a sleep on the way back.
What's this about trains? Mine doesn't get me free (?) Train journeys.
I can't use my bus pass in Wales,how can you go to Chester ?
Bus passes are for the whole of Great Britain, not sure if covers you for NI.

Top Bottom