I clicked on a Daily Mail link today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
... but only because I was reading Holocaust memorial tweets and I saw that they had an article from Kitty Hart-Moxon, a Polish-born woman who after surviving Auschwitz-Birkenau, came to live in Birmingham after the war and became a radiographer. I read her second book Return to Auschwitz when I was younger, and she will always be a person to whom I have the deepest respect. A bit of googling found the documentary of the same name which was made about her visiting the camp with her son, a doctor in Canada, in 1978. Apologies for the quality, and for the fact it was posted up by some denier nitwit:

Do you feel dirty now^_^

Ironic really considering their owners families past history* and how they portrayed Ed Millibands father.

*Yes it was in the past but we ignore that at our peril.

Globalti

Legendary Member
The more I think about the Nazis and about Islamic fundamentalists the more similarities I see. It's all about the purity. Someone ought to coin a phrase or a word that can enter public parlance and make the link clear.

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
... but only because I was reading Holocaust memorial tweets and I saw that they had an article from Kitty Hart-Moxon, a Polish-born woman who after surviving Auschwitz-Birkenau, came to live in Birmingham after the war and became a radiographer. I read her second book Return to Auschwitz when I was younger, and she will always be a person to whom I have the deepest respect. A bit of googling found the documentary of the same name which was made about her visiting the camp with her son, a doctor in Canada, in 1978. Apologies for the quality, and for the fact it was posted up by some denier nitwit:

I'll watch this later. Thanks for posting.

Top Bottom