I did it!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cycle2run

Regular
Guys, I did it!

No cycling experience, and due to being let down on a groupset I cycled on a £150 used carrera TDF with original Kenda tyres and only 8 speed cassette, including through a forest and farm track - with not one puncture!

I cycled 420 miles from Warwickshire to Paris in 4 days then ran the Paris marathon. Toughest thing I've ever done and we took some bad routes in France which didn't help.

Just a big thank you to all the help I received on here I will continue cycling. But can't believe i made it and the halfords bike did me proud

If you haven't seen it on here my site is www.cycle2run.co.uk I ran for mind charity in memory of my father who took his life so feel free to donate. Http://www.justgiving.com/cycle2run

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That's a big 'Chapeau' from me!!

:okay:

speccy1

Guys, I did it!

No cycling experience, and due to being let down on a groupset I cycled on a £150 used carrera TDF with original Kenda tyres and only 8 speed cassette, including through a forest and farm track - with not one puncture!

I cycled 420 miles from Warwickshire to Paris in 4 days then ran the Paris marathon. Toughest thing I've ever done and we took some bad routes in France which didn't help.

Just a big thank you to all the help I received on here I will continue cycling. But can't believe i made it and the halfords bike did me proud

If you haven't seen it on here my site is www.cycle2run.co.uk I ran for mind charity in memory of my father who took his life so feel free to donate. Http://www.justgiving.com/cycle2run
Well done, great job:okay:

Oldbloke

Guru
Good stuff, well done!

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
:bravo:This is indeed something to be proud of, specially running a marathon afterwards. You must be a fit guy. Congratulations and let us know of your next achievement. :cheers:

Top Bottom