I did it!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
First commute today since middle of November due to illness (and being a chicken in ice :ohmy:

Bit of a head wind but it wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be. A bit slower and the old legs felt heavy.

Now to stay focused and get off the 8lb that seems to have somehow attached itself to me in a month ;) (nothing to do with all the curries and xmas goodies of course).

This site really does come in useful for motivation!!!

silverbow

Well done snapper 37. You're right the motivation from the members on this sight is turned up to 11 :ohmy:

snakehips

Well done chaps!

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

J4CKO

I got back on last week and had a crap ride, I felt crap, bike felt worse and it left me demoralised and wondering how I had enjoyed it before Christmas, after some fettling have done the last two days and can feel some fitness creeping back and I am enjoying it as much as I did before.

HelenD123

Guru
J4CKO said:
I got back on last week and had a crap ride, I felt crap, bike felt worse and it left me demoralised and wondering how I had enjoyed it before Christmas, after some fettling have done the last two days and can feel some fitness creeping back and I am enjoying it as much as I did before.

Mine sounded like the gears or something needed adjusting this morning. Probably just needs a good clean:blush:

OP
OP
snapper_37

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
My gears were funny for a few minutes too. I hadn't rode it since a service by the LBS. They sorted themselves out .... but then the front wheel was a tad loose! Not too happy with the service tbh, but that's for another thread.

Looking forward to the ride home now!!

Top Bottom